Monday, July 19, 2010

China Team 2010 – Prayer Requests

China Team 2010 – Prayer Requests

Chris Funk

– Honesty and accountability among the team.

– Safe travels.

– Opportunity for sharing what I believe.

– Teaching help.

– Strength throughout the days.

Erik Burklin

- That God would make me humble and patient.

- Feel God’s presence on a daily basis.

Joey Scavuzzo

- Stronger faith in God.

- God would soften the student’s hearts towards Him.

Chris Willecke

- Nervousness before leaving.

- Homesickness while there.

Andy Ingle

- Focus on our purpose.

- It’s not about us, it’s about the students and translators and everyone we meet.

Bri Burklin

- I want the kids to see a difference in our group so we can spread God’s word to them.

- No sickness.

Jordan Ivey

- Feel at ease about preparation for new job when I get back.

- God would open my heart and use me as His servant during our time in China.

- Keep my mind focused on the true purpose of our trip.

Steve Whitlock

- Health and safety

- God would let us see eternal fruit from this trip, including what He’s doing in and through us.

- Unity in our trip and for real friendship.

Mitch Staut

- Connecting with kids.

- Serving God.

- Loving others.

Natalie Margason

- We'd not be in a hurry.

- We'd care for each other.

- Safety.

Mark Seifert

- Joy. Happiness. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment